It’s been a tough time for all – but even tougher still for those in our community who are more food insecure than ever. BANSIC is open and can help you with emergency food relief.
Free Emergency Food available.
BANSIC is available Monday to Friday, 10am – 3pm for emergency relief.
What assistance is BANSIC offering?
- Food parcels (pick up or delivery)
- Coles vouchers
- Referrals to free foodbank
- Financial assistance for prescriptions
How can you access this assistance?
- Call BANSIC on 03 9459 5959
- Attend a telephone assessment
- Arrange for on-the-day pick up or delivery
Who is eligible?
We are prioritising members of our local community (post codes: 3079, 3081, 3084, 3085) but are offering assistance to anyone in need.
Call BANSIC on 03 9459 5959